Gail Fanjoy is the Executive Director of KFI where she has worked in a variety of positions for over 38 years. Gail is a subject matter expert for the Office of Disability Employment Policy’s Employment First State Leadership Mentoring program, a member of the national board for TASH, New England TASH co-president, President of Maine APSE, and a member of Maine’s Employment First Coalition. She has provided leadership in Maine, New England and nationally for many years as KFI has transformed their services one person at a time to provide customized supports which enable people to live lives as included, valued and respected individuals in communities in Maine.
- Short Bio:Gail Fanjoy is the Executive Director of KFI where she has worked in a variety of positions for over 38 years.
- December 6, 2014, 08:00AM-12:00PM 2014 Meetings
- December 4, 2014, 2:30-4:30PM 2014 Town Halls
- December 4, 2014, 08:20-9:30AM 2014 Meetings
- December 3, 2014, 08:30AM-12:30PM 2014 Wednesday Workshops
- December 2, 2014, 12:00-6:00PM 2014 Meetings