As we move toward the future, having a well designed social media campaign is critical for any organizational venture’s success. Using five specific social media campaigns, we will parse what are successful strategies from these examples as well as examine what challenges and difficulties occurred and how to mitigate them when crafting social media initiatives to support, engage, and advocate for the disability community.
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- 1. Critically examine their social media activities in relation to organizational goals and measure success.
- 2. Identify elements of a successful social media campaign.
- 3. Understand the strengths and weaknesses of specific platforms.
- 4. Understand how to craft a successful social media plan for a specific organizational campaign.
Day Al-Mohamed, Patrick Cokley, Maria Town, Renée Brown
- Meeting Room 15
- Date:December 5, 2014
- Event:2014 Concurrent Sessions