The Missing Pieces Project is my autism awareness initiative that bridges art and social media. The missing pieces signify something absent in life. We are human, we have something to say, but most importantly, we ALL have missing pieces.
After this session, participants will:
- 1. Have a better understanding about the human side of autism and be educated about the many interests of autistic individuals.
- 2. Be able to understand how autism awareness can be shown through many personal avenues.
- 3. Be able to see how sharing one’s story can define a huge difference in advocacy.
- 4. Be able to see that there is more to autism than that is said.
- AdvocacyDiversity & Cultural Competency
- Meeting Room 12
- Date:December 5, 2014
- Event:2014 Concurrent Sessions