Children with autism are becoming a high percent of the caseload for special educators in the public schools. To meet the diverse needs of this group, we must be ready to accommodate and modify for children on the spectrum in the general education classroom. What does that look like? How does that work? Come to this presentation and find out!
1. Participants will understand how a general education classroom can meet the needs of all learners.
2. Participants will identify strategies that can be used to facilitate learning in the general education classroom for children across the autism spectrum.
3. Participants will be prepared to utilize accommodations and modifications for children on the autism spectrum.
- Inclusive EducationPositive Behavior Supports
- Meeting Room 8
- Date:December 5, 2014
- Event:2014 Concurrent Sessions