This presentation will summarize a mixed methods follow along study of a group of first year teachers who support students with the most significant and intensive support needs. This relates to the theme “Be the Future” because we hope to start a new dialogue about the ways in which teachers are evaluated which includes more than just the scores of their students.
1. As a result of this session participants will be able to engage in discussion regarding teacher impact and teacher evaluation.
2. As a result of this session participants will be able to understand quantitative and qualitative data presented on a one year long study of first year teachers.
3. As a result of this session participants will engage in discussion related to first year teacher support.
Kathy Gee, Jean Gonsier-Gerdin
- AdvocacyInclusive Education
- Meeting Room 18
- Date:December 4, 2014
- Event:2014 Concurrent Sessions