This presentation will provide an overview of how The Center for Positive Living Supports is using training and mentoring to support caregivers in developing relationships with those they serve. With an underlying focus on principles that nurture compassionate caregiving, participants will see how a Culture of Gentleness has been able to transform their lives and the lives of the others.
After this session participants will be able to:
- 1. Identify and explain how The Six Elements (Safe & Loved, Positive Interactions & Demands, And Structure and Transitions) are used to support anyone.
- 2. Summarize how The Central Purpose is critical in the development of relationships with others.
- 3. Provide three reasons why developing relationships is important in providing supports to those whom they support, as well as their co-workers.
- Community LivingPositive Behavior Supports
- Meeting Room 19
- Date:December 5, 2014
- Event:2014 Concurrent Sessions